Monday, July 23, 2007

2nd Blog

hi peeps, haha forgot my password and had to get it reseted and blah blah, finally get to blog for the SECOND time in my life; still can't believe I'm blogging...............

Anyway blogging because procrastinating from doing the 2nd part of the post ass; the 9Gs and RCG or whatever it is called.......................................

Finally its the last paper, all good things must come to an end, sad but its true, my parents are happy though.........................

Ok, now down to business, anyone know how to start the paper?????????? Anyone, it seems that the more I go to the gym, the stupider or DUHHHHHH I become, any one??????

3 comments:

Ayu said...

LOL.. stop going to the gym man!! Bad for the brains! Tried and tested see!

Marc said...

n I also UGLY right..............

prissy said...

eh! ugly is u say urself one hoh!! not we say one ah hahahah..and im damn lazy to start on assignment tooooooo..stupid bush fried almost all of my braincells yest..